An ultra lightweight folding mobility scooter is meant for active people who have mobility issues. Because of its light overall weight and ability to easily fold, it is a popular mobility product choice. With no disassembly or vehicle lift required, it is simple to place in a trunk for people on the go. It is also easy to carry up and down stairs whereas most other mobility scooters are not. Whether going to a doctor appointment, for a stroll in the park, or on a 10-day vacation overseas, a foldable motorized scooter is a great mobility solution.
If you are searching for a folding electric travel scooter, you probably want to know which model is best. The Go-Go® Folding Scooter* from Pride Mobility Products® is the ultimate compact, foldable motorized scooter. Ready for transport and easily folded, this folding electric travel scooter is perfect for the active lifestyle.
Offering great performance indoors and out at a maximum speed of 4 miles per hour and a range per charge of up to 13 miles, the Go-Go Folding Scooter provides a comfortable and convenient ride. It is a super portable space saver that adjusts to fit perfectly inside any closet, corner, or vehicle trunk. The Go-Go Folding Scooter is sleek, stylish, and extremely easy to operate, making it the perfect ultra lightweight folding mobility scooter.
Features of this foldable motorized scooter include:
- Four-wheel folding electric travel scooter
- Unique folding design is easy to fold and transport in just three easy steps
- Exclusive tiller design
- Easily adjustable tiller adjusts steering and controls to your desired position
- 250-pound weight capacity
- Maximum speed of up to 4 miles per hour
- Up to 12.5 miles range per charge
- Easy to transport at home, hotels, or airports
- Can be stowed upright or laid down
- Articulated front end adds greater stability
- 1.5” x 7” solid front tires and 2” x 8” solid rear tires
- 16” x 13” foldable, compact, molded plastic sear with gray vinyl material
- Optional armrests and branch patches (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, and Purple Heart)
- Full lighting package with front and rear LED lights for ease of use in low-light settings
- Regenerative and electromechanical dual braking system with a four-pole 270-watt drive system
- Available in sealed lead acid batteries (standard) or a lithium-ion battery (optional). Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Folding Scooter and its lithium-ion battery are permitted.
- Weighs just 51 pounds without batteries (add 18 pounds for two sealed lead acid batteries; add 5 pounds for one lithium-ion battery
- 2.3-inch ground clearance, 32-inch turning radius, 37-inch overall length, 19-inch overall width, 20.5-inch seat-to-ground height, and 13-inch seat-to-deck height
To fold in 3 easy steps:
- Fold seat
- Pull up lever to fold
- Fold and lock tiller
To unfold in 3 easy steps:
- Pull lever
- Unfold scooter
- Unfold seat and lock into place
This ultra lightweight folding mobility scooter is the winner of the HME Business New Product Award 2015 and the HME 2015 Innovative Retail Product Awards.
*FDA Class II Medical Device designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.